Aug 4, 2019
Mark 10:42-45; John 13:12-17; Malachi 3:10-12; Matthew 6:1-4;
1. Serving and giving is sacrificially presenting everything of value in one’s life and possessions to honor God and bless others.
2. Serving and giving has to do with anything and everything that helps and heals the human condition.
3. Everything we have of value is to be secured to souls and linked to lives.
4. We must always come first to serve and give, not to be served and given to.
5. Time, talent and treasure—tithes, offerings and charitable gifts are the resources we must steward in serving and giving.
6. Stewarding resources and relationships in serving and giving is the foundation and function of the kingdom.
Speaker: Pastor Dale Evrist